• Contact Us

    We will project your business forward.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

THE IMPORTANCE OF DIGITAL MARKETING FOR PLASTIC SURGEONS

  • Every day, 1 billion searches are conducted online by people throughout the world.
  • Google accounts for 85% of all online searches worldwide, smaller search engines like Bing & Yahoo account for the remaining 15%.
  • 90% of people in the U.S. use it at least once a month.
  • 59% of U.S. Residents use search engines every day.
  • 74% of searches are for local businesses.
  • More than 80% of these local searchers follow up with a phone call or visit.

plastic surgery marketing

are you found online?

How easy is it for customers to find your plastic surgery practice online? If your business is hard to find, your bottom line will be greatly affected. Whether you are a small plastic surgery practice or a big player, successfully navigating the world of internet marketing is critical. Gone are the days of traditional advertising methods of commercials and print advertising dominating, the entire cosmetic surgery industry is turning to digital marketing to reach potential patients where they are. Touting useful analytic data, potency and track,Plastic surgery marketing experts know exactly what digital marketing provides. At Plastic Surgery Marketing Gurus, our skilled team is composed of web designers, search engine optimization experts, certified Adwords professionals, writers and consultants. Backed by years of experience, we are dedicated to bringing the benefits of digital marketing to businesses nationwide. At Plastic Surgery Marketing Gurus, we are prepared to precisely and methodically reinvent your online visibility by making your website work for you!

ELEMENTS OF YOUR PLASTIC SURGERY SOLUTION

  • Web Design: Your website is often the first exposure your patients will have to your practice. First impressions are important. Let your website blow the competition away with the help of a great web design. READ MORE
  • Search Engine Optimization: We pride ourselves on our diverse and dynamic approach to SEO, bringing your business first-page rankings. READ MORE
  • Social Media Marketing: Join the conversation! Social media is the perfect way to engage with your community. READ MORE
  • Analytics & Reporting: We understand how powerful data is, our reports allow us to shine a light on areas and make necessary adjustments improve your ROI. READ MORE

GET STARTED

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.